Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Top Five Tuesday - Gangsta Bitch Style

Top Five Most Annoying Things About the Obama/Corzine Rally
1. Did I really need to be there 3.5 hours before it started? Now really...
2. My ass hurt from sitting on the wooden bench the whole time.
3. It was most warm in the gymnasium... and no beverages....
4. The bathrooms were farther away than where I parked the car.
5. The woman in front of us LOVED to tell me the names of all the "important" people in the room. Funny thing is... I have drank beers with all the people she was pointing out and so had the person next to me.

Top Five Reasons Why You Should See "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels"
1. The lead... Norbert Leo Butz... yeah.. you don't know him..but he was incredible...
2. Joanna Gleason... yeah... she isn't a fantastic singer... but I could fall in love with her if I was older.
3. The song... "Great Big Stuff"
4. The guy who played the "French Guy" He took the stereotype and turned it on its head.
5. It isn't ER.

Top Five Entertainment Story "Headlines" That Make Me Cry For Real News
1. Aniston Says She's Been Wrongly Pegged as a Crier -- My Brain just lost 3 IQ points.
2. (Lead Article) Gossip: Brangelina not married
3. Federline Rap Posted on Internet -- Anything featuring K-Fed needs to be blown up.
4. Tyra Banks Goes Undercover As Obese Woman (What is with this woman?)
5. Collins: I'm open to Genesis reunion -- Ouch....

Top Five What's Happening? Episodes Now That We have Watched ALL of Them Over the Past Couple Months
1. The Eviction -- No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent!
2. The Birthday Present -- The First and the best...and the one where they make fun of each other...the first season was great for that.
3. The Hospital Stay -- The one where Roger has the crusty old man as his roommate before surgery.
4. The Burger Queen -- Dee gets a commercial ... the one Rerun wanted...
5. My Three Tons -- The one where Rerun becomes a member of the Rockets... inspiring the classic line ... "Four Rockets and a MOON!!!"

Top Five Movies That I Want to See For No Apparent Reason
1. Good Night, and Good Luck
2. Saw II -- Uncut edition... (GET IT?!?!? MWAH HA HA HA HA HA)
3. Jarhead
4. Chicken Little
5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Top Five Things I Would Rather Do Then Listen to Terrel Owens Talk
1. Eat razor blades
2. Puke the razor blades back up.
3. Poop the razor blades out.
4. Eat moldy cheese...
5. Run naked through Times Square.

No comments: