Monday, February 06, 2006

First Episode of Survivor -- In the Bank

The first episode of Survivor is over... and I am pleased at the clan of freaks they have assembled. They will make for some interesting television viewing.

My choice of Misty getting booted was incorrect... but I was pleased to see Tina get booted. I have the feeling that I would have wanted to murder her with her own chainsaws if I saw too much of her. I was stuck with her on my team as she was one of the last two left so I don't mind losing her as much.

Some of my other impressions include:

1. Dan and Terry have already created an alliance. How am I ever going to enjoy watching these two?

2. Danielle is a young, athletic, strong willed, medical sales representative.. hrm... sounds a lot like Uber Survivor Stephanie LaGrossa.

3. Shane is going through tobacco detox... he ain't making it the whole way.

4. Even muh wife said it last night... what was up with all that cleavage?

5. Has anyone ever seen a "missile engineer" that was that hot before?

6. Cirie is grating...yet... I find her incredibly endearing at the same time.

7. The young guys seem pretty dopey and I would love to see how they made out in the first night of rain in that crappy shelter... the young girls too.

8. The four tribes means that we don't really get a chance to meet any of these players... I wish CBS and Mark Brunett would stop insulting the audience and bring back the HUGE first episode complete with 90 minutes.

9. There are so many new dynamics this season with the exile island and the immunity idol that I am not sure if I am going to be able to follow it all.

SURVIVOR PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND

(The number in parenthesis represents the position in the draft they were chosen.)

TUCKER'S NUTS -- ME

(2) -- TERRY
(3) -- DAN
(6) -- DANIELLE
(7) -- CIRIE
(10) -- ARAS
(11) -- COURTNEY
(14) -- MELINDA
(15) -- TINA -- Booted Week 1

ASSSSHHHFFFAULT!!! -- MB
(1) -- BRUCE
(4) -- MISTY
(5) -- BOBBY
(8) –- RUTH MARIE
(9) -- SALLY
(12) -- NICK
(13) -- AUSTIN
(16) -- SHANE

No comments: