Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Top Five Tuesday

Top Five Snow Pet Peeves
1. My next door neighbor who is TRYING to be a help and snow plow the street's sidewalks but ends up stomping down and dragging more snow into where I have already shoveled.
2. The business across the street that plows all the snow out of the lot and into a mound on MY side of the street and technically on my property.
3. People who leave their cars in the street so a plow skips that whole section of the street.
4. People who don't clear their cars.
5. People who need to buy the rest of the milk and bread.

Top Five Places I Don't Wanna Be
1. On a huntng trip with Dick Cheney.
2. At Bode Miller's cabin after his ski-changing performance.
3. An Alabama Baptist Church
4. A Pakistan rally about that cartoon.
5. Saddam's Trial

Top Five People Who I Have Decided Are a Waste and Should Be Banished To Wash Dishes At My House But Will Live in the Attic and Brought Out Only When I Want HARD or Menial Labor Performed
1. Dr. Phil
2. Starr Jones
3. Paris Hilton
4. George W. Bush
5. Sam Champion...I know what you are all thinking... but he predicted 6 inches and we got 21!!.

Top Five Things We Watched This Weekend
1. Cinderella Man
2. My Name is Earl & The Office power hour... these shows never get old...
3. Yeah...yeah...yeah... make fun of me... but Dancing With the Stars... Tom Bergeron rocks...
4. Believe it or not... but ER was really good for the second week in a row!
5. The Soup...that will just remain on the list indefinitely...

My "List"
1. Rachel McAdams
2. Jamie Pressley
3. Maura Tierney...just something about her.
4. Stacy Kiebler
5. Salma Hayek

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to watch ER again this week, figures. Grey's Anatomy was phenomenal though.

Sounds like NJ faired better in the storm than Rhode Island. We were under a partial state of emergency and they shut down the bridges to Newport. Only 3 restaurants were open in the entiry town but thankfully they all served wine!

-Shari