Friday, February 03, 2006

Three Word Movie Reviews

I have been attempting to become more succint when I review movies. I often get into long winded diatribes about how I feel about movies that leave a person exhausted when I am finished. They all get the same glazed over look.

I see it... I know what it is ... and... I just feel stupid at that point... SO... I keep babbling trying to make up for it.

Jackass... So... I have decided that I might try a new column-ish to be periodically pulled out when I get to see enough movies (thank god for DVR and DVDs from blockbuster.com). I am only going to use three words to describe movies. It should be a fun exercise.

I encourage you all to send me IMs, emails, or comments with the names of movies that you want me to review.

Here are some reviews of movies that I have seen over the past two weeks...

Dear Frankie -- Sweet Yet Preposterous

Dog Day Afternoon -- Dog Gone Awesome

Havoc -- Dumb and Disturbing

Flightplan -- Flight from Reality

Mr. & Mrs. Smith -- Not Too Horrible

Man of the House -- Unbearably Stupid Sh*t

Brokeback Mountain -- Beautiful Slow Challenging

Cursed -- Good Times Had

I repeat... I want your help... give me movies that you want reviewed... I want the challenge... I want the fun...

Do it now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about Capote? We saw that the other day...
-Abby