Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Top Five Tuesday....

Top Five People I Would Like To Beat With a Broken Broomstick -- Those People Annoying Me on Television
1. The E-Harmony.com creator... he grates on my nerves so very much....
2. Miss New York (Flavor of Love)
3. Those goofy "Sweeps" news reports....
4. The voice over guy on Skating with Celebrities...
5. Drew Lachey

Top Five Words I Have Heard SPorts Reporters Use to Describe What Kevin Garnett Did Two Nights Ago (A Ball left his hands by his power...)
1. Heaved
2. Tossed
3. Threw
4. Flicked
5. Cannoned

Top Five Reasons Why I Am Super Psyched DEAL OR NO DEAL is Back
1. Howie Mandel is a comic genius.
2. It manipulates my emotions.
3. The letter D.
4. It's not figure skating.
5. It bothers John.

Top Five Saddest Things From the Weekend
1. Don Knotts died... (although I DID have him on my dead pool list...)
2. Darren McGavin, the father from a Christmas Story died... I will leave a light on for him...
3. Dennis Weaver died...
4. The Olympics ended....with a crappy show...
5. We had to leave Tucker alone for 8 hours!

Top Five Ways to Make the Winter Olympics That Much More Exciting....
1. Duel Downhill Skiing -- how awesome would it be to watch Bode Miller knock his opponent out with his crack pipe?
2. Ice Dancing? -- Ice Break Dancing... I want to see a pair of skaters break dance on the ice with those sharp skates... ouch...
3. Alright...alright... put that guy who got shot by the Vice President up as a target for the biathalon...
4. Nude Luge...
5. Put the most awesome sport of them all on in prime time... CURLING...I love curling...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't hate on Drew Lachey just because Stacey didn't win. You can't say he wasn't good. Its not like Jerry Rice (whom i love) won. THAT would be a tragedy.

-Shari