Friday, February 10, 2006

Random Thoughts on a...Friday?... I Think It's Friday

Random Thoughts on a...Friday...

1. I won an auction on eBay. The seller was from England... He doesn't have paypal and we both didn't feel like waiting a long time at a bank for an exchange rate to be done and charged for it. He asked for and I agreed to pay him in candy. What? I am sending him an equivalent amount of candy for his two kids...who have never had any American cnady before. I sent Nerd, Swedish fish and some other stuff.

2. I am not a "dreader." I don't like knowing that all I want is for the "weekend to get here." It doesn't make me happy to think that way... but oh well. I really can't wait for the weekend to get here as I am exhausted and can't wait to be home and watching stupid television.

3. I love Tom Bergeron... he is so much funnier now than he ever was on Hollywood Squares 2.

4. Some three word movie reviews:
Capote -- Tough but Captivating
Good Night, And Good Luck -- Magnificently Good Stuff
Aristocrats -- F*ck, D*mn, Funny
Lord of War -- Promising Start, Blech

5. Thank you Shari...

4 comments:

steakbellie said...

I love that you sent him candy. I keep laughing about it, it's really clever!

agltzs

Smelmooo said...

I am happy... as a clam...

I love that I sent him Nerds (Eric's idea... ) and the Swedish Fish... (my idea...)

steakbellie said...

you should have sent him a 'Fat Daryl', while you're at it...send me one!

ezmyyxhd

mickeyg said...

You're cool - candy, how fun.

/and I think I'm one of the only people that just did not get Aristocrats. I don't see it....

g