Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Book 24 of 26 -- Jesse Kellerman Sunstroke

OOF... this was such a struggle to get through. I can't explain why it was... it just was... OK!

Jesse Kellerman is the son of Jonathan Kellerman and Faye Kellerman. Both authors are extremely popular and famous writers. Their books are mysteries and almost always debut in the top five ... or at #1.

Apparently, they had a kid who found the time to write his own book. I was fooled by the other authors on the jacket that were not Kellermans that raved about the quality of the book. I was fooled by the description of Jesse that claims he is some sort of honored playwright.



It is my opinion that he should probably stick to his playwriting and stay the hell away from my night stand.

The book SUNSTROKE made me upset... and not the same kind of upset that Lovely Bones made me...in that it dealt with death... and it was a tough emotional read... Sunstroke just bored me to tears and then expected me to give a crap when a particular character has something bad happen to her.

Screw her and the pages she rode in on.

No comments: