Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Final Top Five Tuesday....EVER!!!!!!!!

It is with great sorrow that I am announcing that this will be the final installment of Top Five Tuesday as a regular feature.

I just find it hard to be creative with this feature any more...

I am not going to say that it will be the last one ever, but I will be trying to write some other stuff this summer.

Top Five Reasons Why I Liked Top Five Tuesday
1. It helped me pick up chicks.
2. I could cure diseases with my talent.
3. Celebrities wanted to be featured and would be muh friend if I did.
4. Tucker told me that I was the coolest dad in the world for doing it!
5. Muh wife dug it....

Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

So sad to say farewell to a major part of my Tuesday!

Smelmooo said...

I was trying to be senationalistic...

I wanted to draw in the readers....

eat your heart out Maury Povich!

steakbellie said...

Artie Lang hates Top Five Tuesday...but not me, I'll miss it.

ArtieLange said...

Lists belong in supermarkets and speech class (or was that lisp?). Bloggers don't list, they dump.