Friday, May 12, 2006

Out Running the Cops -- I Am a Bad Ass Mother F*cker

The other day at about 1 in the afternoon, I was driving home to get myself some lunch. I was speeding. There was no question about that. I think I was going about 20 miles per hour over the speed limit AND... I was all by myself. I didn't have anyone around me.

That's when I saw the cop.

He was parked in a parking space in a Senior Center.

I immediately figuratively crapped my pants as I felt my stomach drop even further into my being.

It was legitimized in that I saw the police car's lights go on and he backed up out of his parking space.

I am not sure what went through my mind, but I actually hit the accelerator and sped up to merge off the road at an upcoming turn off.

I then immediately turned into an office complex parking lot.

What the hell was I thinking?

In my spot, I got out of the car and watched the cop fly by the parking lot with the lights running.

heh heh... I got away with it.........

I hope so...

At least I think I did... it's been awhile, so if they wanted to come to the house to get me or anything, they have had plenty of time. I really think that with the angle he was on and with him being in a parking lot, that my car would be pretty darn hard to find.

Take that Pigs!!!!

1 comment:

Smelmooo said...

Go ahead... I don't care... Make Tucker fatherless...bastard...