Thursday, May 11, 2006

Survivor -- Exile Island... Just 2 Episodes Left....I WON ALREADY!!!

Last time I wrote, I assumed... so.. I made an ass out of YOU ... muh readers... and ME... that line will NEVER get old I tell you... NEVER... it will be amusing FOREVER...

The CBS gods played a trick on me and we NOW have two episodes left. We have our regularly scheduled episode on Thursday... today and the two hour season finale on Sunday. I am not sure what they are planning for Thursday, but my guess is that they will have lots of interaction with people and a challenge or two but we will NOT have someone booted from the game. It just seems improbable. I am willing to guess that they save all boots until the two hours eason finale on Sunday... Mother's Day.

There are four players left and here are my thoughts on their chances...

Cirie Fields -- An older woman who cracked me up all season and one of the most genuinely cool contestants that Survivor has ever had, Cirie will probably be the fourth place finisher. I can't see her going to far since everyone loves her and no one wants to be in the finals with her since they will lose to her. I will even go so far as to guess that her existence will come down to a tie vote at the next tribal council and she will have to fight for her life in a one on one.



Terry Deitz -- An older gentleman formerly with a branch of the military that has been kicking some major ass in challenges... he has won immunity in five straight challenges and was saved in a sixth by Bruce's early exit. He has been on the chopping block with each and every one of those challenges and has managed to survive through them all. He is also in possession of a secret immunity idol that will ensure him a top three finish. I am predicting him for a second or third place finish.



Aras Baskauskas -- Mr. Arrogant Prick award goes to Aras... I haven't liked him since the first episode and this will be the one person in the bunch that I will actively root against. I see him making it to the final two if Terry loses the immunity challenge in the final three... otherwise.. I predict a third place finish for Aras.



Danielle DiLorenzo and her Boobies -- With the amount of attention given to Danielle and her magic boobies by the cameraman, how can she lose? I can't see it. I thin there has been some creative editting with her and that she will ultimately prevail over Terry and Aras in a final tribal council.



There ya have it folks... I wish I could have more to root for in the finals, but I have regained my composure and come out victorious over my arch nemesis ASSSHHHFFAAAUULLLTTT! in the Survivor game. My streak begins again!

Side Note -- I don't mind winning... but I don't like winning with two episodes to go... not much excitement!!!

___________________________________________________

The score is 8-4 with your humble host winning...

SURVIVOR PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND

(The number in parenthesis represents the position in the draft they were chosen.)

TUCKER'S NUTS -- ME

(2) -- TERRY
(6) -- DANIELLE
(7) -- CIRIE
(10) -- ARAS
(11) -- COURTNEY -- Booted Week 11
(3) -- DAN -- Booted Week 6
(14) -- MELINDA -- Booted Week 2
(15) -- TINA -- Booted Week 1

ASSSSHHHFFFAULT!!! -- MB
(16) -- SHANE -- BOOTED WEEK TWELVE!!!!
(1) -- BRUCE -- QUIT WEEK TEN.... That was sad... :-(
(9) -- SALLY -- BOOTED WEEK NINE!!!!
(13) -- AUSTIN -- BOOTED WEEK EIGHT!!!!!
(12) -- NICK -- BOOTED WEEK SEVEN!!!!!
(5) -- BOBBY -- BOOTED WEEK FIVE!!!!
(8) –- RUTH MARIE -- BOOTED WEEK FOUR!!!
(4) -- MISTY -- BOOTED WEEK THREE!!!

No comments: