Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Dancing With The Stars... Week Four!!!!!!!



LLLLiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am frigging furious... I accidentally deleted everything up until Marlee Matlin's dance...

HERE'S A MUCH QUICKER RECAP

Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas were first and near perfection. 10, 9, 10

Priscilla Pressley and Louis Van Amstel danced with her stiff face and did alright herself... I already forget her score.

Adam Carolla and Julianne Hough were funny and goofy and they didn't score well. 6, 7, 6

I hate Harold Wheeler and how he and his shitty band keep killing all the awesome songs like Billy Joel's She's Always a Woman, Steve Wonder and Depeche Mode.

Marlee is still deaf and their dance made Carrie Ann cry and she still got 8's from them all -- 24

Mario and Karina Smirnoff dance with her annoying voice. They are boring and I can't bear to watch them entirely in their video intro. The dance seemed technically perfect and there was a flip/lift thing at the end... will they lose points? No! The judges are out of control here... 8, 7, 9 Bruno's delivery of the 9 was awesome.

Bruno's jacket is rather sparkly...

Jason Taylor and my girlfriend Edyta Sliwinki is up next. The man is an excellent person and football player, but apparently, he needs some lessons in how to treat a woman like a lady so they go to Medeval Times... pretty amusing. (I hate Harold Wheeler.) The dance was mesmerizing... and Carrie is turned on... Edyta is extremely not American... 10, 9, 10... 29...

Samantha is drunk...

Cristian de la Fuente and Cheryl Burke are dancing the Paso Doble... so... I learned that Cristian is a really high ranking official in the Chilean Air Force. He is growing on me each week. LA agrees that Cheryl's costume is out of control. There was a lot of passion and sheer awesomeness in their dance. Len "liked" it and Bruno really liked it... Carrie Ann loved it... how appropriate... 9, 8, 9. -- 26

Samantha Elizabeth and Derek Hough danced next ... apparently, there was some drama during the week when Derek was taken out of practice in an ambulance. He hurt his next so he was not allowed to dance and Jonathan helped out the show again by filling in for him. THE DRAMA ON MY LIGHT HEARTED SHOW! Wow! So... Derek dances during the episode and the most painful thing is the singer from Harold Wheeler's band. (I hate you Harold Wheeler...) People liked it... Len thought it was the best dance of the night. 9, 10, 9 -- 28

Marissa Jaret Winouker and Tony Dovolani are dancing last...Marissa sucks and she is boring... Tony is wearing something really sexy for the ladies... He is super nice... caring... and sexy... The perfect fella. This season... he is totally taking one for the team. I can't watch this... the outfits are horrible and I need to pee. Damn being able to pause. The judges... umm... like her. Crap. They only encourage her insane reactions. Their scores... 8, 8, 8 -- 24!!!!

The show ends and I have a really bad taste in my mouth because I have to have that as one of my last images...

My prediction... Adam is going home and that makes me sadder than sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exactly is it that Derek hurt his "next?"

-Shari