Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dancing WIth the Stars -- Week Six



Quick recap -- Priscilla's boot has left everyone... ummm... "All Shook Up." Really Tom? Reeeeeeally?

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am watching sans TW tonight as she is on a business trip and that will not STOP me from watching this... Marlee Matlin and Edyta have the same dress designer this week... fascinating...

Jason Taylor and Edyta Sliwinski are up first... and let me tell you how incredibly adorable Tucker is. I am sitting on the floor with him and he keeps begging me for a head rub. Fun... EDYTA IS ON!!!! CHA CHA CHA!!! Jason was taught how to freestyle dance, yet it looks like everyone is doing the same dance... Oh lordy... Edyta's outfit might be her most revealing yet... (Hey TW -- I know you will read this as soon as you wake up... but ummm.... yeah...) and... that ending was... ummm ... Edyta...defined... I forgot to watch the actual dancing... the judges are complimentary yet... critical... weird... I can't predict their scores... 8, 8, 8 -- 24...

Samantha's drunk...again...but cute...

Shannon Elizabeth and Derek Hough are up next and by the way they touch and smooch, they are totally doing it... they are hugging and wrestling on the beach at sunset... it is making me somewhat uncomfortable... Rumba... dammit... I hate it... and they are killing True Colors by Cyndi Lauper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a pretty dance... mostly because the two dancers are so pretty... even in HD. The judges are somewhat critical but they are honest with them... I wonder if she will cry this week. THEY HAVE GREAT CHEMISTRY. Yeup... because they are banging... Judges score... 8, 8, 8 -- 24. It's all about tone as they were really rough on them verbally but the same score as Jason... Tone... Tone... TOne...

Marlee Matlin and Fabian Sanchez... Fabian was the world Mambo champ and uh oh... Henry Winkler was brought in to be the exact opposite of the Fonz... a big steaming pile of pansy. Hey... Marlee's deaf... Her outfit is incredibly small and tight and I really think that now the dancers are being expectd to do more... the deafness might really be getting in the way. It seeemed like a pretty safe dance and I noticed a few mess ups along the way... The judges are not as mean to her and they keep talking about her handicap... Their scores.... 7, 7, 7 -- 21...

Cristian de la Fuenta and Cheryl Burke are up next... let me remind you that they were in the bottom two last week and they are doing the Foxtrot... they are practicing in the pool and I am incredibly bored... Let's see the dance... Cheryl is wearing Snuffalupagus and I can't help but giggle my face off. It seems good and lots of fake feathers are flying off Cheryl. The judges finally really like a performer tonight... The scores -- 9, 9, 9 -- 27! They are leading so far...

Marissa Jaret Winouker and Tony Dovoloani are up next... BLECH. They are doing the Viennese Waltz. I really really really hate her. LA made a funny joke that they got the Count from Sesame Street to sing her song and I thought... hey... that dress is the same pattern as Charlie Brown... The judges love her... SHIT F&CK DAMN. I want to throw my shoe at the television. F&ck this... I am really pissed (for real)... 9, 8, 9 -- 26

Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas are up. Can she be any less exciting... WOW!!! She is now more exciting, because she was born with CLUB FRICKING FEET!!!! They are doing the Jive and in the first 10 seconds, Kristi is already better than everyone else... That was an amazing dance... I predict... 3 10s and I am sure the judges will match it with their raves... 10, 10, 10 -- 30 Well deserved.

Mario and Karina Smirnof are up last. I hate to say this... but Karina is much prettier now that she had the nose job... Mario pulls out the cell phone and talks to his brother... his 6 year old brother... so he dedicates the song/dance to him... yeah... "Let's Get it On" to a 6 year old... and it is an extremely sensual dance too... It was a bit to sexy... fr a 6 year old boy!... 9, 9, 10 -- 28...

Time for the Group Dance... The video montage is a bit to much of COUNTRY MUSIC theme... I totally need to stop writing and kill my eyeballs for witnessing this...

Now... it's time for the dance and it is unfortunately a truly horrrible song being done and MURDERED by the crappy Harold Wheeler band -- COTTON EYED JOE.... The highlight was Shannon wearing pigtails... and por Tony had to lift Marisssa... Mario did an awesme lift with Karina and we ended it with Jason doing some sort of awesome cartwheel thingy...... with everyone else... but I only saw Jason.

Prediction? Marlee or Shannon is on her way out...

No comments: