Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Notebook....The Movie...

I often like to make fun of my friends for doing things that I think are borderline pansy-ish or girlie.

For example, a friend of mine is looking into buying a dog for his new place. He is looking to buy a new cross breed and it is half golden retriever and half poodle. Personally, I am under the belief that no one should own an animal that has the following five letters ... in succession ... in its name...

O-O-D-L-E

It just sounds wrong.

I also have another friend who is really into the music of Lindsay Lohan. I have to admit that I have no problem with Lindsay and sexiness being out there for all of us red blooded men to watch, but to actually enjoy her music? I think you might need to take up some sewing classes.

Anyway... this does come back to me somehow...I have an admission.

I really liked The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks as a book and recently... I watched the movie... and dangit... I was impressed by the film as well. It brought a smooshiness to my heart and made me feel happy and sad at the same time.

I can't believe I admitted that.... I guess it's time for me to go to the pet store and buy an oodle dog while listening to Lindsay on my iPod.

No comments: