Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Welcome Tucker to the Smelmooo Household

IT is with great pride and pleasure that I and the Mrs. introduce you to the newest member of the Smelmooo Household.

Tucker Smelmooo

Tucker is a 14 week old mutt. His mom was a border collie and his dad is unknown. The shelter thinks his dad might be a hound of some sort. His humungus paws are fun to pet.

He is about 14 pounds as of now and he is a joy to have around the house. He loves cuddling in your lap and loves pooping on newspaper.

I thought I was bad.. but this puppy has the smell of a garbage dump coming from his butt.

On a cuter note... Tucker is available for parties and picnics for when you need the cutest puppy in the world to come over.

He works for cheap. He just needs a scratch or two on the butt...

P.S. -- If you want to see a picture... let me know... or go to my photo site... if you know the address!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, he is Tucker MuhHoney'sLastName Smelmooo, even though the Smelmooo doesn't like to acknowledge it...

-- YH

Anonymous said...

Actually, he is Tucker MuhHoney'sLastName Smelmooo, even though the Smelmooo doesn't like to acknowledge it...

-- YH

Smelmooo said...

huh?

What?

hrm...

KARCHAMB said...

I knew yer honey and I understood each other... My cats both have hyphenated last names on their adoption papers and on their files at the vet :) Tucker's a real cutie!!!

mickeyg said...

Yeah, happy puppy! He's quite a cutie, just like his owners! I'll have to rent him out for walks in the park and so J can stop bugging me to get us a puppy (not that I'm against it, just not in an apartment)

g