Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Top FIve Tuesday

Top Five Things I Felt When I Heard I Was Being Sent To Vegas This Week
1. WOO HOO!!!
2. Dang.. I ain't gonna be seein' muh wife for another week.
3. How easy is it to get there from Phoenix?
4. Can I play gambling games everywhere and I mean everywhere?
5. Yay!!! ANother state that I have never been in!!!

Top Five Most Challenging Things About Planning My Trip To Vegas
1. I was going to be in Phoenix for the weekend at a wedding and had to change flight plans to accomodate the new mandate.
2. Finding a room was impossible. I spent 30 minutes on the phone with an agent from Travelocity who couldn't find a room that entire time.
3. I was surprised to see how inexpensive flights were only 8 days out. Surprised as heck...
4. That Thursday ... the day I want to come back is a huge day in Vegas..as it is the first day of the NCAAA tourney... therefore...most rooms are 600 a night.
5. Realizing that I am going to be away from my wife for another 5 days..... that was tough.

Top Five Things I Think When I Listen to the Soundtrack to Avenue Q
1. It is easy to make fun of every possible person in the world.
2. This is the best show I have ever seen.
3. Gary Coleman is funny again.
4. Trekkie Monster is the funniest character in the play.
5. Stephanie D'Abruzzo is my favorite performer in the show... such..DICtion.

Top Five Ways to Embarass a Blind Person So He/She Doesn't Know
1. Party Hats
2. Silly String
3. Kick Me signs....
4. Party hats and silly string on their dog!!!!
5. Mix up their wardrobes

Top Five Big Trouble in Little China Quotes
1. Which Lo Pan? The little old basket case on wheels or the ten foot tall roadblock?
2. We really shook the pillars of heaven, didn't we, Wang?
3. I know, there's a problem with your face.

4. Tall guy, weird cloths. First you see him, then you don't.

5. Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."

No comments: