Saturday, March 26, 2005

What Month is it Again?

I know...I know... I am running late on my what month is it column.

I was a tad sick... and couldn't make the gym for a few weeks.

BUT...the trip to the YMCA this week proved fruitful as it let me know it was National Nutrition Month!!!

You food pyramid geeks have something to rejoice about.... and now in my efforts to edumacate you all... let's review what this month really means..courtesy of ... eatright.org

March offers all ADA members the perfect opportunity to highlight your services and expertise while promoting healthy eating and physical activity. As part of our ongoing National Nutrition Month publicity activities, ADA has secured a free window display in the heart of downtown New York City at 10 Rockefeller Plaza, steps from NBC's Today Show. Every month Executive Health Exams International works with a different organization to provide window space in Rockefeller Center Plaza to spotlight a preventive health-care issue. This month, ADA is promoting National Nutrition Month with our "Top Ten Reasons to Consult with a Registered Dietitian." If you happen to be in New York, make it a point to stop by and view the display! For more information, visit http://www.eatright.org/Public/Media/PublicMedia_21773.cfm.

No comments: