Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Good Concert Year

It is quickly approaching the end of 2005. A lot has happened this year in my life that I am proud of.

1. I got a very cool promotion.

2. We got a very cool puppy named Tucker -- just in case you didn't know his name.

3. I have had a very good first year of marriage... if this is the hardest... what a piece of cake marriage will be.

Even with all of these great things, I am very impressed with my concert goings in 2005. I was able to see three of my top five acts in concert.

The "concert" year began in May when muh wife, muh brother and his lady joined me at the Continental Airlines Arena to see U2. This was truly one of the most spectacular shows I have ever seen. It was a real treat and for a timely description of the show, please click here. I just love watching City of Blinding Lights live... amazing song with amazing lights with an amazing performance...

(Where we were parked)

In August, muh wife and I headed up to Madison Square Garden to see Neil Diamond on a Hot August Night... the show was incredibly different than the U2 show but we had a blast as we were one of the youngin's in the audience. It is also a pretty kick ass feeling to see our wedding song -- Forever in Blue Jeans performed live by the man himself! Click here...

(From Saving Silverman...)

Finally, in December, I went to see Barenaked Ladies -- the ultimate in a live performance. I was lucky enough to be in the front row and got muhself an autographed drumstick. I don't mean to beat this dead horse... but here is that link as well.



This was a fabulous year for many things and I thankful for much of it... especially good music and puppies...

No comments: