Monday, December 12, 2005

Survivor...

That was quite a streak I had going. I won EIGHT in a row... and now... a new streak has started... 1 in a row... of losing. That's alright.. I have at least 3 more seasons to go to begin a new half assed streak.

I was having such difficulty last night as muh will attest since I had to root for Stephenie...the chick I abhor more than any other Survivor player and that includes Katie from last year -- manipulating jerky face.

My individual comments will continue...

Rafe...What is going on with the "nice" players the past two years? QUIT CONCEDING A MILLION DOLLARS (read: Ian)

Stephenie... Crap... I couldn't believe I was rooting for you....

Lydia... BOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGG.... I know I am supposed to love you but dangit....you were nuts...

Danni... Congratulations...and you looked stunning in the finale...

Overall show... This is still one of my more favorite incarnations of Survivor...

SURVIVOR GUATEMALA

Tucker's Nuts

Lydia (8) -- Booted Week 14
Judd (5) -- Booted Week 12
Jamie (12) -- Booted Week 10
Brandon (9) -- Booted Week 8
Blake (13) -- Booted Week 5
Brooke (1) -- Booted Week 4
Brianna (4) -- Booted Week 3
Morgan (16)-- Booted Week 2

ASSSSHHHFFFAULT!!!
Danni (3) -- WINNER
Rafe (6) -- BOOTED WEEK FOURTEEN!
Cindy (11) BOOTED WEEK THIRTEEN!
Gary (2) BOOTED WEEK ELEVEN!!!!
Amy (10) BOOTED WEEK SEVEN!!!!
Brian (7) BOOTED WEEK SIX!!!!
Margaret (14) BOOTED WEEK SIX!!!!
Jim (15) BOOTED WEEK ONE!!!!

NO ONE'S TEAM SINCE ASSSHHHHFFAULTTT IS A PUTZ!
Stephenie -- LOST IN THE FINAL TWO
Bobby Jon -- Booted Week 9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about fucken time!