Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Top Five Tuesday

Top Five Best Things About Sitting in the Front Row
1. The speakers are literally on the side of you. You can carry regular conversations as though you were in a regular chain restaurant with flair.
2. It isn't a mosh pit... no touching allowed so you can enjoy the show...
3. Tyler gave me one of his drum sticks. Much love...
4. Just the thrill of walking past everyone...
5. They opened up the exit right next to us...so we walked out and were out of the parking lot immediately.

Top Five Worst Things About Sitting in the Front Row
1. My big head probably was blocking the first 10 rows.
2. I had friends in the back that recognized my big head...that depresses me and muh head.
3. I had to lean back a lot because straining my eyes to see whole stage as the two lead singers spread out was tough.
4. It took longer to get to the bathroom...and I love the bathroom.
5. I could only come up with four.

Top Five Reasons Why the Iggles Suck
1. Seattle isn't that good... they had their subs in ...near the beginning of the third quarter!
2. They have a jail in their stadium...if that isn't a sign for hoodlumism... I don't know what is.
3. I hate them...
4. They aren't the Raiders... OR... Rutgers....
5. Because...

Top Five Entertainment Stories That Actually Made Me Dumber Just Thinking About Them
1. Abba: We will NEVER Re-form
2. The Last Walk of Tyra Banks
3. Ted Danson's Latest Move
4. Turmoil Could Lead to SAG Split
5. Couric, Lauer and the Missed Parade news

Top Five Reasons Why Snow is Fun (Oh Wait... We Didn't Get Any...I Hate Weathermen Too...)
1. You can use it as an excuse to sit on your ass all day.
2. You have to stay warm.
3. You get to use a snow blower and watch snow smash against the side of your house.
4. We used some of our new appliances and tools that we don't normally use.
5. it is so much fun watching our next door neighbors about 8 and 4 try using their 3 foot sleds on a 3 foot hill.

Top Five People I Want to See Snowbound in a Cabin in a Far Off Country
1. Condoleeza Rice
2. George W. Bush
3. Jennifer Lopez
4. Scott Peterson
5. William Shatner

No comments: