Friday, December 30, 2005

Stop Saying See Ya Next Year!

The new year is almost upon us... 38 hours or so to be exact.

For the past 48 hours, I have been barraged by a slew of people who think that they are so original by saying..

"See you next year!"

They say it excitedly.

They say it as thought they are the only ones who ever thought of it.

You aren't. You all need to chill... it isn't THAT clever.

Let me use Tucker to express how I really feel... Thank you Tucker.





Anyway... I plan on returning today or tomorrow with a review of The Family Stone... I am sure you all can't wait for that!

2 comments:

steakbellie said...

you're right. who are these faux funny people?

see you next year
-Steakbellie-

vvdiank

Anonymous said...

For those who are interested, the Family Stone was filmed in Madison, NJ which was very fun for me. I really liked the movie but it wasn't exactly what I expected. You'll see.

-Shari