Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Book 20 of 26 -- The Attorney by Steve Martini

The world is an interesting place and I love being in it. Spring has sprung and I am glad to just plain be outside more again. Tucker and I walk more ... whenever he is feeling up to it AND we go to the dog park more.

I feel much more comfortable at the dog park now and I let the little monster go running off on his own. When he does so, I whip out my book and enjoy a good read in the warm setting sun.

I have read a lot of Martini books recently and my next two books will not be Martini books as I am expecting some library books to arrive.

The Attorney by Steve Martini (Not Martin as the Steakbellie loves to joke about...) is an exciting return to the world of a character that Martini wanted to get away from.

Since I read them in chronological order, it is not surprising that in order to get his name back in front of the people again that he had to return to a popular character since that last book just plain sucked the big moose nuts.



As I plan what we can do on our summer vacation this summer and what we are going to do on a short trip to Baltimore and to the Shenandoah Mountains, I relish the idea of reading more books like this this summer.

I have 3 more Martini books to go... I'll probably read them before June anyway...

Next up... either Chris Moore's Dirty Job or Jonathan or Jesse Kellerman's new books (library books) or something shorter...

P.S. I couldn't figure out who did it until the end of the book. Bastard.

1 comment:

steakbellie said...

My favorite was 'The Jerk'