Thursday, April 20, 2006

Where Have I Spent the Night?

I have NO idea why I thought of this...

I was at a work meeting a couple of weeks back and I was bored out of my F-ing skull. I can generally tolerate any meetings but this one was really gut wrenching. I really wanted to kick someone in the friggin' head.

I channelled that energy into something productive so I decided to make a list.

I made a list of everywhere I have ever slept before -- by towns. I know I am missing a few but I am working on updating this list.

I am also asking anyone who wants to help by reminding me if I crashed at your place and the city you were in when I slept there.

I challenge you all to make a list of your own... you will have a nice trip down memory lane!

UNITED STATES

Arizona
Pheonix
Tempe

California
Palm Desert
Palm Springs
San Diego

Connecticut
Danbury
Farmington

District of Columbia
Washinton, DC

Florida
Hollywood

Georgia
Savannah

Hawaii
Hilo
Honolulu

Maine
Bath

Maryland
Baltimore
Ocean City
Salisbury
Towson

Massachusetts
Allston
Amesbury
Boston
Cambridge
Merrimac
Newburyport

Nevada
Las Vegas

New Jersey
Absecon
Atlantic City
Bradley Beach
Delran
East Amwell
Egg Harbor
Flemington
Haddonfield
Hamilton
Hamilton Square
Hoboken
Lambertville
Metuchen
Mt. Laurel
New Brunswick
North Brunswick
Parsippany
Piscataway
Plainsboro
Port Murray
Raritan
Readington
South Brunswick
Stockton
Tom's River
Trenton
Union
Weehawken
Whitehouse
Whitehouse Station

New York
Albany
Clifton Park
Montauk
Nanuet
New York City
Whitehall

North Carolina
Carolla

Pennsylvania
Conshohocken
Gettysburg
Hershey
Lancaster
Langhorne
Philadelphia
Pittston
Scranton
West Pittston
Wilkes Barre

South Carolina
Charleston

Vermont
Burlington

Virginia
Alexandria
Arlington
Stephens City
Strasburg

Washington
Seattle

Puerto Rico
Fajardo

EUROPE

Italy
Venice

Mediterranean Sea

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I believe at one time you lived in Somerset.... that is not on your list.

steakbellie said...

shit thats interesting...i would expend alot of brain power to do that and not sure i can afford it....

tangentwoman said...

Carrie's post reminds me that, the night I met Carrie, we all stayed in Bridgewater, so one more for the list.