Friday, April 07, 2006

Random Thoughts on a Friday....

Water Shock and Awe -- Sooo... in my Lent-en spirit, I bought a bottle of water instead of my usual soda. It was a bottle of Dasani and I quickly paid at the counter. I took the bottle to work, got settled at my desk and immediately began to get to work. 30 minutes into my morning, I opened the bottle of water -- parched -- and drank a good huge gulp. It threw me against a wall when I realized that it was actually RASPBERRY flavored water.



Oh my god... that was soooo incredibly disgusting...

Tucker's Trip to the Vet -- Going to the vet always makes Tangent Woman and I nervous. For a period of 3 months, when we first got him, Tucker "suffered" from worms.



We thought we were the worst parents ever and we often felt dopey. He eventually got rid of his worms...so when we went at the end of March to get him his shots and test his stool for worms, we were a bit nutty in the brain.



We waited and waited after Tucker received his shots. He came back negative... Jesus... that was far more stress than we needed!

NCAA Tourney Pool Results -- This year's NCAA tourney was an amazing tourney. I have been following these for as long as I can remember and this year was the best one by far.



Exciting games all around with over time wins and tough losses made each game exciting. As always, I entered in some money pools, and it was the first time in my memory that I was locked into winning some money before the final four even played! I had UCLA going to the finals...

I needed UCLA to win the semi-final game and then lose in the finals. That's what happened... now I can afford to pay for the home insurance...

Open Toed Shoes For Women -- Since I know the some of you care about this issue, I figured I would tell you. I saw a very high ranking government official at a very public gathering wearing open toed shoes. She also had on re-enforced toe hose stockings. That's a no no. As I searched for a picture to support this entry, I found this discussion board conversation on the topic... The fact that there a group of people that took the time to have a lenghty discussion about this... is what really bothers me... much more than the actual wearing of open toed sandals with stockings... Click here to see what the heck I am so upset about...

No comments: