Sunday, April 30, 2006

Evidence of... Hypocrisy?

I love when people ask the questions that make you think.

I read in a column in the state's largest newspaper this question thatt the writer feels might be the single most dreaded question by Republican candidate Tom Kean (JR!!!)

"Sen. Kean, how would you feel if an illegal alien doctor were to be mowed down with a .50 caliber semi-automatic assault weapon while performing a partial birth abortion on a minor without her parents' consent."

That type of question always makes me laugh...

It reminds me of a question like this one that I am paraphrasing from Dennis Miller from many years ago.

"Would Patrick Buchanon be opposed to abortion if he found out that his grandson to be was identified as having the gay gene?"

Just food for thought on this glorious Sunday afternoon.

No comments: