Friday, April 28, 2006

Survivor Game -- Only Two Episodes Left!!!!

Two weeks have gone by since I last posted about the game.

I wasn't sure what to write last week when the player that was "booted" wasn't booted. He got so incredibly sick that he had to get medical attention and quit the game. He was so incredibly tough and amazing that I have to give him a lot of credit for the crap that he went through.

(Bruce....)

I don't mean the pain... I mean... having to be around Courtney and Shane while he was feeling sick.. that was just so unpleasant!

I like winning the game with my buddy, but I don't want to beat someone when they lose players this way... I would have much rather had Bruce be voted out than have him get sick.

Regardless... one of the thoughts about this season versus two seasons ago when Tom won was that in Tom's season... the nice tribe kept winning and you were happy since they were all nice people... it didn't make for good television, but heck... you liked them.

This season... the a-hole tribe with all the douche bags is the tribe that wiped out the other side... so even though you don't like the contestants for the most part... you enjoy watching them since you can easily hate them so much.

One of the more annoying folks got blind sided last night (Courtney... )

(Courtney....)

Why? Cirie proved to me why I like her... she is tougher than she lets on and is smarter than everyone else out there. She can also thank her lucky stars for being surrounded by stupid people like Danielle.

(Cirie....)

What else can I say?

ASSSHHHFFAAULLLTTT! only has one player left and there is really no possible way that Shane can win this. He is truly the biggest prick on television right now... and I will say it now...and I mean it... if Shane wins... I will owe ASSSHHHFAAULLT... TWO cases of beer...

It's almost not fair...

Almost....


______________________________________________________

The score is 7-4 with your humble host in the lead. There are only two more episodes left and it is kind of a bummer to think about it... I like winning the competition.. but I hate dominating this much.

SURVIVOR PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND

(The number in parenthesis represents the position in the draft they were chosen.)

TUCKER'S NUTS -- ME

(2) -- TERRY
(6) -- DANIELLE
(7) -- CIRIE
(10) -- ARAS
(11) -- COURTNEY -- Booted Week 11
(3) -- DAN -- Booted Week 6
(14) -- MELINDA -- Booted Week 2
(15) -- TINA -- Booted Week 1

ASSSSHHHFFFAULT!!! -- MB
(16) -- SHANE
(1) -- BRUCE -- QUIT WEEK TEN.... That was sad... :-(
(9) -- SALLY -- BOOTED WEEK NINE!!!!
(13) -- AUSTIN -- BOOTED WEEK EIGHT!!!!!
(12) -- NICK -- BOOTED WEEK SEVEN!!!!!
(5) -- BOBBY -- BOOTED WEEK FIVE!!!!
(8) –- RUTH MARIE -- BOOTED WEEK FOUR!!!
(4) -- MISTY -- BOOTED WEEK THREE!!!

No comments: