Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Book 21 of 26 -- Are We There Yet?

I know... I know... I said that I was going to read a library book next, but with the long holiday, I couldn't get to the library to get the book they had waiting for me. They were closed the whole weekend.

TO rectify that, I picked up a fun book at the bookstore entitled "Are We There Yet? Tales From the Never Ending Travels of WWE Superstars."

I make up no lies about my love for wrestling and the mystique behind. I routinely read the biographies of my more favorite wrestlers... (Don't even think about putting out a biography on the A-Train!). I enjoy reading about their lives but what I really enjoy are the goofy stories they tell.

These stories usually revolve around assuming something or being put into a truly awkward situation. Whatever the story, they are pretty funny and beyond anything I could ever imagine.



This book takes out all the biographical bullsh*t and just tells the stories.

It was a great read and with the anecdotal style, it made it an easy read.

This is a great book for anyone who is a fan of wrestling and wants to see what makes their favorite superstars tick.

Next Up -- Jonathan Kellerman's latest best seller -- GONE

No comments: