Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Top Five Tuesday

Top Five Things I Did a Couple of Weekends Ago
1. I got to get dressed up in a tuxedo and go out with muh wife for a night on the town.
2. Muh wife and I headed into the city to see a show through TKTS. We saw The Light in the Piazza... Fantastic funness...
3. Muh wife and I stopped at an Italian restaurant in the city for a nice casual lunch in between buying the tickets and waiting for the show to begin.
4. Tucker and I got to go to a dog park again. I am so happy that the weather has warmed up so much that he can go running around again with his friends... Zoe and Red.
5. We went to a friend's 35th Birfday party in Brooklyn. It's good to see her every once in awhile...even though she lived right next to the infamous sinkhole from a couple of weeks ago... I had no idea...

Top Five Reasons Why Anna Benson and Kris Benson are Getting Divorced
1. He was traded to Baltimore.... and who really wants to live... in Baltimore... it has a nice 6 block radius... that's all.
2. She is... um... crazier than any woman... ever...
3. I heard she cheated on him... that's a surprise...
4. I must re-enforce... after a year in New York... she must be pissed to be going to Baltimore...
5. Did I mention that she was crazy... and a whore?

Top Five Reasons Why Cloning Makes Me Nervous (In response to the recent reports that two champion race horses were cloned....)
1. Paris Hilton being cloned...
2. Paula Abdul being cloned...
3. Michael Jackson being cloned...
4. George W. Bush being cloned...
5. Dick Cheney being cloned...

Top Five Reasons Why Cloning DOESN'T Make Me Nervous
1. My wife being cloned...although I like her one of a kindness...
2. Salma Hayek being cloned...
3. Rachel McAdams being cloned...
4. Tucker being cloned...
5. Maura Tierney being cloned...

Top Five Top Reviews of Basic Instinct 2
1. Entertainment Weekly -- "'Basic Instinct 2,' good fun 0"
2. View London -- "Enjoyably trashy sequel that’s a lot more fun than you might expect, although it’s almost ruined by its ridiculous climax."
3. Hollywood Reporter -- "You can't keep a bad woman down."
4. Sydney Morning Herald -- "Sharon Stone is back and looks eerily unchanged in this clunky sequel."
5. Star Ledger -- "Basically, It Stinks"

No comments: