Thursday, April 27, 2006

Peeing In A Cup... Did I Have Too?

Soooo... I start a lot of blogs with the old and reliable...

"Soooo...."

That generally means that I am going to talk about something a bit off color or something that might annoy or is a bit disturbing.

This is one of those times in which you have to really question why you read this blog or even want to enter into my mind to see what it is that I think.

I did something at the doctor's office the other day and I am not really sure why I did it.

I thought it would be funny at the time... and now... the more I think about it... the weirder I think I was for doing it.

I get an allergy shot every two weeks or so. I walk in, the nurses know who I am, and we generally chat for awhile. It is as though I am a regular employee and we bond a bunch. Usually when I am there, I go to the bathroom...

When I am in the bathroom, they have these paper cups that you pee in for urine samples. You pee in the cup, use a marker to write your name on it and leave the cup on the counter. I know this is the process because there is a sign there telling you to do so... and I have looked at this sign for 4 years now.

I decided to finally follow the directions on the sign.

I signed the cup Mickey Mouse...

I now wonder if anyone will ever figure out it was me who did that....

I have a problem...

1 comment:

steakbellie said...

+2 for Comedy
nicely done!