Friday, April 21, 2006

Test for Compatibility... I Got....

I took a fun test online today...

Click Here

I came out pretty darn well as I love all three of these women...

Muh wife got Ed Norton... not bad... I got cutesy people and she got a dorky tool.

Awesomeness is prevailing in the Smelmooo Household

Celebrity Love Match Results for: Smelmooo
Your Celebrity Match is: Wynona Ryder

Winona Ryder
According to our test, you would be a perfect match for Winona Ryder.
Born: October 29, 1971
Winona was chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1997. She is known for roles in Edward Scissorhands, Beetlejuice, and Reality Bites. She also executive produced "Girl, Interrupted."
Your next closest matches were:

Natalie Portman
Kirsten Dunst

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got Kevin Spacey.

-Shari

kneel said...

I got Ashely Judd with Mia Hamm, Anna Kournikova and Jessica Alba.

I wouldn't send any of them away, but I can't see any of them being a match ???

Anonymous said...

Oh my God...I got SAMUEL L. JACKSON!! Are you KIDDING me??

jame1030 said...

I got Glenn Close????

Nicole Kidman
Mia Hamm
Ashley Judd

Ok, the next 3 are good, but Glenn Close...WTF???

hyb said...

Seriously, Bruce Springsteen and I? This is worse than the image match that said my twin was M. Night Shyamalan.

ArtieLange said...

My perfect match is Glenn Close. and I am happy about it. I figure the old bag will keel over soon enough and leave my truck loads of money!!!


My next closest matches were:

Nicole Kidman
Mia Hamm
Ashley Judd