Wednesday, July 12, 2006

An Interesting Discovery... Flavored Potato Chips...

Soooo.... I read Steakbellie's blog quite a bit and he is a bit of a competitive food eater.

It makes me feel somewhat strange and since I only know him through a friend and through his blog -- never having met in person, I have trouble describing his "antics" to muh real life friends.

He gets me wondering about food and its role in our lives as well as in my life.

But I digress because I found the absolute most disgusting and incredibly wonderful potato chip flavor the other day.

LAY'S STAX® Spicy Buffalo Wings Flavored Potato Crisps



HOLY CRAP. These taste exactly like a buffalo wing in that they are spicy and to the immediate taste... are like licking a chicken wing.

HOWEVER... they smell horrible and when I opened up the container, muh wife got green in the face and looked as though she was going to puke... I wish I was kidding...

I was in love with the chip... but I will probably not get them again....

It says on the package that it is for a limited time so if you are going to try them out... go for it soon... it has Superman Returns packaging on it......which means... it won't be around for long.

3 comments:

steakbellie said...

Shits in Stax (haiku)

buffalo wing chips
tastes so good, smells like a turd
makes my wife turn green

steakbellie said...

crap, change "my" to "muh"

Smelmooo said...

HI-F*CKING-LARIOUS