Friday, July 21, 2006

So... I Was Bored .....

...and I decided to search for dirty words in a variety of search engines.

One of the engines that I picked was Yahoo TV! listings.

You type in a word or show title and a listing will come up with all the matches.

Penis drew NO MATCHES.

Breasts drew NO MATCHES.

Cock even drew NO MATCHES.

However.. when I typed in the word SPERM... this is what came up.

Listings Search Results
Searched next 14 days for "sperm" - found 2 matches (1-2 below) Sort: By Relevance | Chronologically
• Sail Away - "Fat Albert and the Sea Park"
DCKIDS, Fri Jul 21 02:00pm EDT

• Sail Away - "Fat Albert and the Sea Park"
DCKIDS, Sat Jul 22 03:30am EDT



UMMMM... KID'S SHOWS!!!!!!!

(I know that it probably caught the word Sperm Whale... but come on!!!)

No comments: