Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Something I Don't Get... (Fridge Packs)...

...but it's marketing genius...no really.

I don't understand Fridge packs...

I know what you are saying... what?

Fridge packs are amazing inventions that need to be celebrated because they save room... in... my... fridge!

Smelmooo... say it isn't so! How can someone hate fridge packs!!!!??!?!?!

Easy... I find them to be a big lie. That's right... a lie...

They talk about how it conserves space and provides us consumers with easy access to soda.

What it does is use up the same amount of space the old shaped boxes used to since can sizes haven't changed AND cans never seem to roll to the front in the frequent fridge packs that we have in our house. It requires us to lift the box and essentially shake the cans up as they slam into the front of the box.

If I wasn't so lazy in our house, I would remove all the cans from the box and put them into the fridge in an intelligent and less violent manner... but no... I am lazy and a fridge pack slides right in... and for the next week or so... I will grit my teeth and get annoyed when I try to put in other items into the full refridgerator.

Okie dokie... I can go to sleep now... I have been doing too much thinking in my head.... because I took the time to write about how much I dislike Fridge Packs....when there are more important and scary things in the world ... like North Korea... I bet they wouldn't be doing this if they had fridge packs to worry about.

No comments: