Saturday, December 23, 2006

Guinea Pig Dinner

We have recently started a new tradition in the Smelmooo/Tangent Woman household at Christmastime.

In an effort to spend MORE time with our families on Christmas, we made a case to my side of the family to have us host the holiday on Christmas at our house.

Last year, we did it and it worked out brilliantly. Muh wife and I are good cooks when we want to be and we are exceptional hosts... often times too good in that we don't get to relax much.

In an effort to ensure that dinner is good, we often try out the menu on some unsuspecting folks prior -- calling it the Guinea Pig Dinner.

Our delicious menu this year includes:

Peppered Port Tenderloin with an interesting marinade
Sausage Stuffing
Duchess Potatoes
Steamed Brocolli and Corn

I can hear the drippings of drool from my family members who read this...in anticipation of super awesome tasty dinner.

1 comment:

m said...

send me the recipe for the tenderloin, please!!!!!