Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Three Reasons I Love Muh Wife

We were watching My Name is Earl and there was a scene where Earl is making 247 bologna sandwiches for some people he offended years ago. Muh wife cringed with a loud..."EWWWW" when she saw that he had laid out a bunch of the bread on a hotel bedspread. She is so predictable.

She appeases me when I get upset about certain movie castings. One of the most upsetting rumors I have heard in awhile is that they are remaking Evil Dead -- simply one of the best horror movies of all time. That isn't as upsetting as the rumor that pretty boy stupid face Ashton Kutcher will be playing the lead. I read this and screamed in agony like the guy at the end of Planet of the Apes. Muh wife looked at me... asked me what was wrong... let me tell her...smiled... and said something to the effect of... "It'll be alright honey..." Thank you.

We were listening to the Rutgers/WVU game on the radion on the way home from a family event. Every single time the announcer said the word "penetration" I heard a giggle come from my wife. Apparently... that word is one of the few words that evokes a reaction such as that from muh wife...turning her into the 9 year old boy she can be.

1 comment:

m said...

this made me giggle so hard that i drooled. go tangentwoman! (it would make me giggle too.)

-s's sister