Friday, December 15, 2006

Survivor Redux

So... Parvati got booted last night which means that I have 4 of the final 5 players going into the final episode.

Sundra is my only possible loser...

I cannot see her winning, but I have been surprised by a lot of more surprising things.

I can only wonder what is going to happen on Thursday... the Aitu4 seem to be perfectly aligned so how wil lthey get down to a final 3 (assuming that Adam is the next boot...?

Boot Ozzy? -- Nah... he probably wins the rest of the challenges.
Boot Yul? -- Nah... he's got the immunity idol...
Boot Becky? -- Nah... she's got Yul wrapped around her finger...
Boot Sundra? -- Nah... no one knows who she is...

I have an idea of how it happens... but I don't want to ruin it for anyone... if you are curious... just shoot me an email and I'll let you know my theory.

No comments: