Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tangent Woman's Ample Bosom

For those of you that do not know, muh wife -- the beautiful Tangent Woman -- has an ample bosom.



























Now that I have your attention, I am not kidding. She knows that I am writing this so don't give me any sh*t about being disrespectful or anything.

We were out and about recently in a rather warm climate so muh wife wa wearing a t-shirt that showed off her ampleness.

We were walking around the place we were staying at and there was some sort of golf clinic going on where there we're tons of teenage boys. All of which seemed to enjoy staring at the ample bosom of muh wife.

I refused to get muhself at all riled up by this. I also think that I may have appreciated it a bit more than I should have. Whatever...

Muh wife and I have the type of relationship where I can tell her this and we can laugh about it.

It was a great discussion piece.

Thank you wife for your ample bosom and letting me look at it as would all those teenage boys.

I was going to write more about a family member not directly related to me or her that also likes to stare at them... but I will let her do it.

Happy Boxing Day!

1 comment: