Thursday, June 07, 2007

"Jesus Christ is Lord" - You're An Asshole

Traffic is backed up and I am sitting in my car waiting patiently with the other 150 or so cars looking to maipulate ourselves around the three car fender bender.

I flip radio stations discovering new singers and music.

My temprament is mildly annoyed but reasonable.

I am startled by the large silver Cadillac that blows by 8 cars on the shoulder and throws itself in front of me.

I am immediately infuriated at the audacity of some people.

"You more important than me?"

"Why are you effectively risking my life to get someplace 45 seconds faster?"

"Douchebag..."

It won't do me any good to react to him so I let it go.

I look at the back of the car and see his license plate holder that reads "Jesus Christ is Lord."

Hypocrite.

You're an asshole.........

No comments: