Friday, June 15, 2007

Woo Hoo -- Free Chicken!

It was Cruise Night July 2007 in downtown metropolis Metuchen.

The wife, dog, and I were walking the streets looking at old cars and people watching.

The Chik-Fil-A cow was in the distance.

Tucker reacted to a bunch of overaggressive children who like "The Puppy!" by cringing under my legs.

The kids pass and we make comments about how much we miss Roberto's but are too lazy to do anything about it.

"Look at that Mini Cooper," I say.

"Darn... I would love to have one of those," I think.

We catch up to the Chik-Fil-A cow and smile at him dancing with some children.

There is a wheel to spin and we take the time to spin the wheel.

Muh wife wins a free iced drink and the girl asks, "Would you like some chicken?"

"Sure!" she responds and the girl opens up a cooler and hands her a bag.

Muh wife opens up the bag and sure enough, a Chik-Fil-A fried chicken sandwich with pickles is in the bag.

I run over and show off Tucker, win a free chicken sandwich myself and am given a sandwich.

Life is good when free chicken is involved.

Especially Chik-Fil-A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, no happy birthday blog from the Smelmoo...I see where I stand ;) ;)

-Guess who