Friday, June 01, 2007

SCRIPPS SPELLING BEE NOTES

ROUND SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!

God I hate Mike and Mike...this is such a great event and they are trying to bastardize it with these two jackasses. If anyone important reads this, PLEASE GET RID OF THESE TWO MORONS.

Girolle will be a word I will remember forever. Thank you so much Jonathan Morton for being a totally crazy nerd fella.

There are two days a year where I feel really stupid. 1. Scripps Spelling Bee night. 2. Scholarship committee meeting at work where we review applications of kids who get near perfect scores on their SATs.

Bye bye Tia Thomas… nose breather.

Joseph Henares likes bed bugs and as of now… he is my favorite because he is actually funny and not funny because he has no social skills…

I wonder if the main clue giver fella ever gets annoyed when they stop saying please after each of their “requests.”

Damn those montages… I want to adopt the whole Kavya Shivashankar family…. …. Tangent Woman… can we adopt them please?

Montage = elimination …. So far

Matt Evans now has a montage…let’s see what happens… he seems like a nice kid… and not too crazy… Good luck Matt Evans… GENIZAH…cmon… cmon…HOORAY! The montage curse is broken!

god.. I wish I was on that stage... most of these kids have no sense of humor...so many missed opportunities

Only one chick left… “Save the last chick… Save the World” Oops… wrong show.

Last year’s winner… was the first female winner in 6 years… 7 kids left… one girl. Umm… What sex is smarter? Proven again…

ROUND EIGHT!!!!

Oh God… Sorry Evan… after your montage… I think you might be David Hyde Pierce’s future boyfriend.

Someone heard me… it’s been over an hour or so and no more Mike and Mike. Thank god… I am sure they will be out again… but thank god Robin Roberts is as awesome as she is.

No Canadians please…

Joseph Henares just spelled tritcale… he is so my favorite.

SPERM!!!! Cachalot! They said SPERM on a show with 5th o 8th graders everywhere!!!! (Cachalot is a sperm whale…) BUT THEY SAID SPERM!!!!

Damn those silent letters… bye bye Matt…

Oh boy… “Could you tell that he knew that all the way? Not even that facial hair could hide that fact.” Wow… the announcer actually said that. I am giggling my facial hair off.

Crap… 91 minutes in.. Mike and Mike. Eat poop. Go back to Laura Bush… I would rather listen to her tell me how awesome her husband’s stupid policies are than listen to these two jackasses.

ROUND NINE!!!

Damn that snotty Canadian kid… rognon… he spelled it before ABC could even figure it out… bastard.

NO!!!! Not Joseph Henares…. I will miss you kid. You had the best personality…even though you were from goof state… or Connecticut.

BYE BYE LAST OF THE GIRLS!!!!!

CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND

Cmon Evan… win this for… America. If you don’t win… Bush will probably declare war on your house.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No new wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go AMERICA!!!!!

Congrats Even O’Dorney. Good luck with everything.

No comments: