Friday, June 22, 2007

Three Word Movie Reviews

The Abandoned -- Glorified Time Waster

Alien Nation: Dark Horizon -- I Miss AN.

Alien Nation: Millenium -- I Miss AN.

Alien Nation: Body & Soul -- I Miss AN

Apocalypto -- Unfortunately... it's Great.

Blood and Chocolate -- Cheesy... Strangely Good

Bridge to Terabithia -- Started Well........ Sad

Bubble -- Different...Thought Provoking

The Chocolate War -- Great Book Adaptation

Close Encounters of the Third Kind -- Same Ole Classic

First Blood -- Defintely Fun, Interesting

First Blood Part II -- Appropiate for Time

Ghost Rider -- Why Make This?

Hannibal Rising -- Disappointingly Uninspired Waste

The Hawk is Dying -- Wanted to Like... :-(

Hostel 2 -- I Enjoyed It

Miss Potter -- Sweet, Nice Movie

My Brother -- Long Afterschool Special

Pan's Labyrinth -- I LOVED IT!!!!!!!

Painted Veil -- Better Than Average

Primeval -- This just sucked....

Rambo III -- Suitable For Time

Reno 911! Miami -- I laughed Lots

Venus -- Bored to Tears

Waitress -- Awesome Fun Film

Wide Awake -- Put Me Asleep

No comments: