Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tucker -- Out For Hire

Good morning everyone!

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Tucker and I am the single greatest dog on the planet.

I dare you to find one that is better -- including Duke in Virginia.

So... I wanted to make some cash to help pay for my upcoming vacation with my cheap ass parents.

So... I decided to rent myself out.

If you are looking for experience, I was recently staying at a friend of my parent's house while my parents went away for the weekend.

I was cute and adorable and could do nothing wrong.

They fell in love with me and I was so adorable that the little girl in the house cried when it was time for me to leave.

That's how frigging adorable I can be.

So... if you want to rent me out to convince your wife how great a dog can be or just want to play with the most awesomest dog in the world, feel free to leave a comment and my daddy will make it happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tucker-

If you are so awesome, how come your parents are cheap and make you rent yourself out to pay for vacation? My mom would never do that! She REALLY loves me.

-Duke from VA

P.S. And, if she won a free Chik-fil-A sandwich, she'd give me half. You have 2 parents and didn't get squat!