Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Am a Curse For the Yankees


I have seent he Yankees play live about 15 times or so.

I have seen them win ONCE. That's it... ONCE. It was in Baltimore for my bachelor party and it was a great time.

I went to two Yankee games this week and both games were disappointing for different reasons.

The Red Sox game was frustrating because dipshit Manhy Ramirez hit a three run bomb in the first inning and the rest of the game went to shit after that.

The Angels game was frustrating because Torre pulled his usual crap by pulling out Mussina too early as he does with every frigging starter which means that the bullpen gave up the game... as they always seem too.

7 innings of really good baseball completely blown by the frigging bullpen... Proctor in specific.

Jerk offs

Anyway... so muh wife and I were talking about my curse on Thursday with the owner of our favorite pizza shop. He made me feel better because he told me that there was a little girl that he knew that was going to the game with her father and she has NEVER seen them lose.

That had to cancel out my curse... right? Wrong... my curse probably made a little girl cry... and now... I feel even worse...

Poop...

No comments: