Monday, May 07, 2007

Music Mind Control -- Smelmooo Rocks Princeton!

Smelmooo's mind control techniques at the Princeton jukebox were in full effect a week ago.

I was out with some friends... (Happy birfday Kelly) and we ended the night of debauchery at the Tap Room in Princeton, NJ.

The place was full of drunk preppy fellas and ladies on one side of the bar and drunk wedding guests on the other side of the bar. The wedding guests were in tuxes and suits and there was an incredible amount of cleavage from all types of ladies.

Our small group situated itself in the middle of the bar right by the jukebox. It was the jukebox of the future because it didn't have any CD's or records. It was all MP3's and claimed to have "Any Music, Any Time."

Liars... they didn't have any Neil Diamond... but we were lucky enough to see that they had plenty of Britney Spears, Pink, and Christina Aguilera.

My mind control techniques took over within a few minutes when several of the drunk preppies and wedding guests thought it would be their turn to drunkenly DJ the evening... inadvertently dissing our choices of Bon Jovi and Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Drunk people reading and typing are funny people... and easy to manipulate... I would stand behind them and yell out things like... PINK!!!! or play some TOXIC by Britney... and wouldn't you know it? They would...

This created the evil circle of life in that other drunkos would then come over and try to pick better music and I would use my Jedi mind tricks on them too.

I am so glad that I was able to get re-aquainted with the inner 12 year old girl again... god bless Genie in a Bottle, Oops I Did It Again, and Get the Party Started...yes... God bless them all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I play Toxic on purpose. Its my guilty pleasure and I love it!

-Shari

m said...

i'm more interested in oops i did it again. but toxic is ok. but it makes me think of go-go bars.