Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Perfect Donut

Everytime I go into Dunkin' Donuts, I look for my favorite donut... They NEVER have it anymore. I mean never. I can NEVER find it and it pisses me off every single time I think about it.

Then... I recently read Minnam's blog and she described her husband's favorite kind of donut. It was the same as my donut... and I am so happy to hear that there is another person out there like me...

It is so perfectly described that I am going to cut and paste it for you right here and then... sit back and read it over and over again until I actually drool.

Hot Damn... I need to find this donut...

"His favorite is the chocolate-iced, cream-filled donut from D&D, and if you substitute custard for cream, there WILL be hell to pay. "

Thank you Minnams for the awesome donut description.

I will now gain 50 pounds just searching for a donut that I thought was dead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is most frequently categorized as "The Manager's Special," although Dave has been appalled to discover that in some franchises, the Manager's Special is something completely different, and then he wants to complain, but he doesn't ever, he just quietly ranks that particular D&D franchise lower on his list.