Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Creative Blogging -- A Lesson As To Why I Got Into History and NOT Art

Sometimes... I get creative and sometimes I am inspired. Today is one of those days. You will see after reading this blog WHY I did NOT pursue a life in English foo foo writing or in art. I am limited when it comes to those things. You will, however, see that at least I can be described as ... clever... unique... eccentric... or... all of the above.

Limerick Blog

There once was a Blogger named Smelmooo.
He wrote and picked up Tuck's pooo.
He married Tangent Woman.
A hotel he booked a room in.
He likes cheese and chicken too.

Haiku Blog (5-7-5)

Steakbellie is cool.
He taught me that haikus rock.
That makes me cool too.

Reverse Haiku Blog (7-5-7)

Creative Smelmooo is here.
Watch out everyone
His dog has no testicles.

Bad Poem Blog

This is a bad poem.
Can it get much worse?
It doesn't even rhyme.
I will end the bad poem now.

Painting

This is my artistic impression of where Tucker's nuts are living right now. All rights reserved... no stealing my artistic stuff people or I will sue!





Smelmooo's "Laundry" List (As Seen on His Refridgerator)

1. Wake up every morning with a smile on my face.
2. Watch every single episode of What's Happening? at least one more time in my life.
3. Lust after Erin Gray in Buck Rogers and the 25th Century.
4. Walk around going Nanoo Nanoo a bunch.
5. Finally change the oil in my car on my own for once.

Ok...this may have been the dumbest blog I have ever written... but at least it mentions Erin Gray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
Others don't