Monday, August 01, 2005

Tucker & His Bachelor Night

*Flop*

What time is it? What did daddy mean when he said that I was going to have fun tonight? What... oh..whatever...

*Flop*

Here I am...waiting for daddy to get home... THERE HE IS! What a great daddy. I gotta pee... ok... good... he opens the door for me first... but it is so hot out here... I should just pee and go back in...that's better....ahhh.... I feel empty and now... I am cool again... daddy turned on the air conditioning. I better stand guard near the front door so that no strangers come in and to be ready to pounce on mommy when she comes home.

Ya see... I am stumpy. I have short legs and yet I have a rather majestic look when I sit... almost like a sphinx... heh heh..sphinx... I learned that word when daddy was talking to some brown haired man the other day. He came over with this woman and smaller person. They were using the words mommy and daddy too but not to daddy. That seemed weird to me.

Daddy went upstairs to change out of his "monkey suit" and came back down to play with me. We played a rousing game of jump all over daddy as he throws the ball from side to side. I used daddy as a springboard and the game ended suddenly. I was having such a good time.

He rolled over on his side, moaned, and said "That's it Tucker. No more of that... you crushed my balls. In four weeks, you won't have any balls... so now... we are even."

I hope he doesn't take my favorite squeaky football away... That would just be mean.

I hear that damn A-Team theme song again... oh... that's just mommy on the other line. Daddy asked her is she landed safely and he cheered. I get it. Mommy isn't coming home. I wonder if daddy cheered because mommy is away or because it is going to be another one of our favorite bachelor nights!

I love these nights. I wonder if mommy knows what we do on these nights.

*SEVEN HOURS LATER*

What a great night... daddy is the super duperest. Here is what we did.

1. We started off the night by doing a line of white stuff. Daddy loves that stuff. It gives him "energy" he says.

2. We then went out and picked up some "bitches." That's what dog parks are good for. We can both meet sexy "ladies." Daddy didn't do anything bad...but I sure as heck tried.



3. We played more ... get the ball from daddy.

4. We got some really yummy barbecue for daddy even though all I got was my regular dry food. Apparently, it is really good for my teeth or something.

5. We ran around the house. Daddy did it with scissors.

6. We looked into the refrigerator for long periods of time... Apparently, daddy believes in cooling the neighborhood.

7. We fell asleep while watching some girlie. I curled up next to daddy because he is so warm. That is such a great feeling.

Daddy tells me that mommy is coming home tomorrow. I will be glad to see her... but it is tough to be excited after a night of bitches.

No comments: