Friday, August 05, 2005

Dead Like Me -- A Plea to Save the Show


Dear Showtime,

I do not subscribe to Showtime, but there was a time when I used to. One of your shining moments was when the network began to air the witty and fun yet poignant Dead Like Me.

When Showtime disappeared from my cable system, I was sad simply because I couldn't watch this show. Last week, Dead Like Me Season 2 became available on DVD. I have almost watched the entire season and I still love the show.

I suppose ratings will always dictate which shows stay and which shows go... but I love that show.

I read this rumor online about the show and I hope you reconsider saving/bringing it back/whatever. Season 3 could be just as good. Give it a shot.

"DeadLikeMeOnline has absolutely no idea if or when Dead Like Me will ever return to production. There are rumors floating around saying that "Showtime is reconsidering and may pick up production of the show again". These rumors have not been confirmed by this website. But, we still remain hopeful and those rumors shouldn't be dismissed."

Sincerely,


Ellen Muth and Mandy Patinkon's biggest fan.

No comments: