Wednesday, August 17, 2005

R.I.P. - Tucker's Manhood



Look at him... you know what he is thinking... "PLEASE DADDY!!! DON'T SNIP MUH NUTS!!!!!"

For all of my male readers out there, I implore you to read this announcement.

This morning was a tough drive as today, marks the day muh (our) sweet, dear little puppy has his nuts removed.

I wonder what is going on right now.

Are they still in?

Are they out?

Is it wrong that I wanted to ask them to put it into a jar?

Just curious.

Seriously though... I am surprised by the people that have asked me if I took "before" pictures...and those that suggested it. No one has thought it was weird if I did.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Smelmooo said...

It is 12:35... and Tucker is about to go under the knife... Good luck little man...

steakbellie said...

i understand your reservations and guilt, but I can tell you that you will not regret it....