Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Top Five Tuesday - Vacation Edition

Top Five Places That I Want to Go on Vacation-ish (Within Reason)
1. Spain-Portugal-Andora
2. Maine
3. Napa Valley
4. Alaska
5. Anywhere muh wife is.

Top Five Headlines That Happened While We Were Away
1. Peter Jennings' Death
2. Space Shuttle Lands
3. Forrester and Corzine did inappropriate things with their money.
4. Bush did something again that was beyond his scope of power.
5. Dana Reeves is diagnosed with lung cancer. Talk about dedication to life and then having it ripped from you after spending so much of your life tending to another. Damn.

Top Five Things I Did to Annoy Muh Wife at Various Meals (all of these were only done ONCE.)
1. I put a cucumber with dressing on her "still in use" bread plate.
2. Licked the wine bottle to prevent it from dripping on the table (There is no excuse for this.)
3. Burped really loudly (I seriously didn't mean it.)
4. I pinched some shredded Parmesan cheese out of the serving bowl. (In muh defense, it was along the edge and ready to fall out.
5. Muh wife dropped her knife on the floor and kept forgetting to ask. I asked for one for her and she didn't appreciate it as she felt I "outted" her. Chivalry is dead folks.... dead...

Top Five Things That Struck Me Funny - The Guess You Had To Be There Category.
1. There was this woman who was hugging a bag from Burger King - My comment under muh breath was. "I guess she really likes her Burger King."
2. I asked for a bowl of soup. It was delivered in a cup. I asked, "Is this a bowl?" He said, "Uh no. Would you like it to be a bowl?" I said, "It doesn't matter. I have waited long enough for it." Three minutes later, a bowl of soup appeared. I ate both. I was full of soup.
3. I heard on the radio that Cumberland Farms is no longer being called Cumberland Farms in their radio commercials. It is now being referred to as Cumby's. You have to be kidding me.
4. I love that muh brother's girlfriend and brother STILL CANNOT beat me in poker. Take that!
5. This was originally Number One until Tangent Woman stole my thunder. Click here....

Top Five Fun Vacation Activities - Things You Can Do When You Have Decent
Enough Weather

1. Go to Jenkinson's and see the Nerds play for the first time in your life
(Oh wait. that was muh wife.)
2. Play BOCCE BALL!!!!
3. Go to the beach and listen to all the annoying people from New York come
and complain about the weather.
4. Eat.. Eat.. Eat... food or ice cream at the Beach Plum.
5. Read

No comments: