Thursday, August 04, 2005

Random Thoughts...on a Thursday...

1. I will be away today. I am going to be heading down to Washington, DC to check out the new America on the Move exhibit at the Smithsonian with a group of high school kids. It should be a good experience. It will be made that much better because I am NOT going down on the bus with them. I am heading down on my new favorite mode of transportation -- the train. Amtrak rules.


2. One of the more interesting things recently has been muh wife's and mine Netflix queue. The account in my dear sweet wife's name yet I pretty much control the queue while we wait to watch a lot of the movies that already have on DVD and have borrowed from friends. With that being said, I looked at the queue recently and I realized something. A lot of the titles have the word "dead" in them. Dead Pool, Dawn of the Dead, Dead Like Me (Four disks). Poor Tangent Woman... she is all about death...

3. Barber Switch -- I used to love going to my old barber because he had this really colorful woman that worked with him. Go back over some of my really old blogs and you will find posts related to her. She wasn't there the past few haircuts so I finally decided to try the other barber in town. I like him SOOOO MUCH BETTER! However... when I said cut it short to him... his definition of short was different than the old barber. I have learned my lesson.

4. Muh wife and I are just passengers on separate ships this week. She flew and returned from Boston in one day yesterday... she got home late and left for work this morning while I am going to in DC today. Our plans are not similar at all.

5. I just ate a Finding Nemo Rice Krispies treat. I know muh wife is the RKT champion of the world.. but this was pretty darn good! Check that off the list... Nemo...found... in muh belly.

No comments: